"WHAT TO BRING" (the short list)
- All Towels
you would normally use: Bath, Beach, Kitchen, Hand, paper towels
- Any sort of soap you would use: Bath/Shower, Hand
Washing, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap (as applicable)
- Charcoal if you plan to grill
- Outside Chairs/Loungers
(we have 2 at each lakeside cabin & "some" in the middle of the resort for all to use). Bring your own
if you will need more than a couple for your family
- Payment option. Remember we do not take credit cards
- your personal check or cash is just fine on our end. Due to fee increases we no longer take Venmo payments.
no longer have cribs nor high chairs available. Please plan accordingly.
SAFETY & LICENSING ISSUES:
- ATVs are not allowed to
be driven on resort property. You will need to transport these by trailer to a legal trail.
Golf Carts are not allowed to be driven on resort property unless due to medical need. Medical Need golf carts
are pre-approved, need to be battery operated & driven only where a car drives. Only the person with the medical
need is allowed to drive an approved golf cart.
- Fireworks are not allowed
- Turkey Fryers
are not allowed
- Tiki Lanterns/Liquid Fueled-type lights are not allowed
- No tents/No camping/No campers.
temporary parking not allowed; please make visitor transportation plans in advance
- Portable air Conditioners
are not allowed to be brought inside or used in our cabins.
- Portable Campfire pits/stations are not allowed
day visitor pets at any time on our property
Pets/Animals are not allowed on
our property the majority of the rental season. Please inform your day visitors they cannot visit with a pet.
pets are only allowed on our resort property during a short window in May. Some cabins designated
as "Allergy Cabins" do not allow pets at any time.
Pets are only to be in
the general area of the guest cabin or on South Clamshell Drive for walks.
All pets must be pre-approved prior to your reservation confirmation to assure that you are placed in an appropriate, pet-approved
qualify to bring a pet:
1. Maximum of one small, non-shedding dog
2. Copy of Current Vacines /up-to-date *
3. $100 pet fee/day * (note: additional charges will apply due to damage or extra cleaning required)
4. Signed document agreeing to the pet expectations *
* these items are sent in advance of your
the full pet policy before considering bringing your pet as it will limit your activity options while on vacation.
Pet Owner Guidelines/Policy (PDF format)